Greyhound and Whippet Dog Coats. These nylon shower proof hound coats are ideal for all breeds that are Whippet / Greyhound shaped including Pointers, Visla’s and Dalmations. Dark blue nylon lightweight, quilted coat, ideal for warmer but wet and / or windy days, and for dogs who don’t need or want a thick coat. With a traditional turn up collar. Fixed, over the head neck piece, with fully adjustable Velcro tummy strap that is set further back for a better fit. These hound coats are cut deep at the front and rear, and slimmer where the tummy strap is – following the contours of a hound. When this coat gets dirty it is fully machine washable (30 c). Now in a selection of five sizes and two styles, blue with a fawn lining or a lightweight quilted coat. These coats are designed for full coverage down the whole length of the back. The ‘size’ quoted is the measurement for the overall length of the back from collar to tail in inches. Size guide: 17″ / 43 cm – Small Whippet; 20″ /51 cm – Whippet; 24″ / 61 cm – Lurcher / Vizsla; 28″ / 71 cm – Greyhound / Pointer; 32″ / 81 cm – XLarge Greyhound / Wolfhound.
- Coat especially shaped for Hounds – Whippets, Greyhounds & Luchers
- This coat is also suitable for Visla’s, Pointers, Dalmations.
- Blue lightweight quilted with tartan lining
- Showerproof and windproof in 5 sizes
- Also available with a fur lining for extra warmth (listed separately)