How to Measure Your Dog:
1. Neck: Take a measuring tape and measure around the neck (the circumference) where your dogs collar would sit. Make sure to take off his collar first. Write down this measurement in inches.
2.Girth: Measure your dog’s circumference around the body from the top (between their shoulders) and around just behind the front legs. Be sure to keep the measuring tape snug to the body, especially on a fluffy breed, but bot squeezed too tight. Jot down this measurement in inches.
3. Length: Measure from the base of the neck on the back (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail and subtract 2 inches. Jot this down.
Size: XS, Back: 20cm/7.87″, Bust: 32cm/12.59″, Neck: 20cm/7.87″ (Small Bread Puppies, Small Chihuahua, Mini Yorkshire Terrier)
Size: S, Back: 25cm/9.84″, Bust: 37cm/14.56″, Neck: 24cm/9.44″ (Chihuahua, Chinese Crested, Yorkshire Tettier)
Size: M, Back: 28cm/11.02″, Bust: 43cm/16.92″, Neck: 29cm/11.41″ (Maltese, Mini Pinscher, Pomeranian, Toy Poodle)
Size: L, Back: 33cm/12.99″, Bust: 48cm/18.89″, Neck: 34cm/13.38″ (Shih Tzu, Mini Poodle, Jack Russell, Pekingness, Pug, Cavalier King Charles)
Size: XL, Back: 38cm/14.96″, Bust: 52cm/20.47″, Neck: 40cm/15.74″ (Westie, Bichon Frise, Cocker Spaniel, Lhasa Apso, Mini Schnauzer, F.Bulldog)
- Winter Is Here, So We Want To Make Sure You Keep Your Dog Not Only Warm And Toasty But Also Looking The Best This Season.
- This Small Fleece Lined Coat Will Keep Your Four Legged Friend Comfy And Cosy Whilst The Shower Resistant Feature Will Keep Your Pooch Dry In The Wet Weather.
- This Garment Is Not Intended To Be Worn For Long Periods Of Time And Always Remember To Remove Or Discard The Item If It Becomes Torn Or Damaged.
- There’s No Need To Dry Clean Or Bleach This Product Just a Quick Spot Clean If It Becomes Marked And Seek Immediate Veterinary Attention If Any Material Is Ingested.
- Important Sizing Note: The Size Chart Measurements Are The Dimensions Of The Actual Product, Not Of The Pet They Fit. After Measuring Your Pet, Make Sure All Measurements Fit Within The Following Dimensions (With a Little Room To Spare In The Chest And Neck).