Ruffwear Polar Trex – Dog Boots
The Ruffwear Polar Trex dog boots have been specifically designed to protect dogs during cold weather conditions. The durable boots from Ruffwear have a Vibram outsole, a design created by Ruffwear themselves, that ensure optimal traction on frozen surfaces. This item comes in a pack of four dog boots. You could consider using the to make it easier to put the boots on, particularly for dogs with dew claws.
Specifically designed for warmth, traction and protection in cold weather
Vibram outsole for optimal traction
Reflective trim for added visibility
Machine washable: secure fasteners before washing. Wash with a mild detergent in cold water, gentle cycle. Let air dry
Pack of 4 boots
It is important to make sure you get the right size for your pet, before purchasing. The How to determine the right size for my pet article offers insight and tips on the best way to measure your pet. Use the table below to find the correct size based on your measurements.
What if the Ruffwear Polar Trex don’t fit?…
- Set of 4 warm and insulating dog boots, For paw protection in extreme cold weather, Ideal for skiing and snowboarding, Suitable for miniature breeds
- Enhanced protection from snow, ice and ski edges thanks to pullover stretch gaiter with zipper, designed for keeping snow out
- Size: 38 mm /1.5 in – measurement across widest part of paw when bearing weight, Smaller size when in doubt, Adjustable hook and loop ankle closure under gaiter for secure fit with no slippage
- Vibram Icetrek outsole for optimum traction on frozen surfaces, Waterproof, windproof, breathable soft-shell upper fabric, Reflective trim, Machine wash with mild detergent and air dry
- Contents: Ruffwear Dog Boots for Extreme Cold Weather (Set of 4), Size: 38 mm/1.5 in, Weight: 270 g, Forest Green, Polar Trex, 15301-307150